- Just Released
- Sale Bestsellers
- Baby Gifts
- Back To School
- Bible Study & Small Group
- Bulk Discounts on Books & Bibles
- Christian Book Award Winners
- Dove Awards Winners
- First Communion & Confirmation
- Gifts for Her
- Gifts for Him
- Graduation Day
- Greeting Cards
- LifeWay Resources
- New & Bestselling Fiction
- Resources for Love & Hope
- Wedding & Marriage
Every believer is prophetic
The Bible calls prophets a gift to the body of Christ. This is not because prophets hear God in our place; rather, prophets carry an impartation to connect all believers to the frequencies of Heaven with fresh clarity so they can receive and release the word of the Lord with new confidence.
James Goll is an internationally bestselling author and prophet to the nations. In this groundbreaking book, James connects you to the speaking voice of the Spirit at a greater dimension than ever before.
This comprehensive and revelatory work is broken up into four sections, focusing on Prophetic Beginnings, Development, Diversity and Commissionings.
James teaches you how to:
- Live in a realm of prophetic sensitivity
- Recognize the four levels of prophetic ministry and how they operate
- Understand the anatomy of a prophetic word
- Receive and release the gift of prophecy
- Avoid common pitfalls of prophetic ministry
- Seize your prophetic destiny
- Operate prophetically in you the sphere of influence
More Product Information
- Publisher: Destiny Image Incorporated
- ISBN: 0768450446
- ISBN-13: 9780768450446
- SKU: 9780768450446
- Release Date: September 17, 2019
- Pages: 224
- Language: English
- Binding: Hardcover
- Height: 0.90 inches
- Width: 6.10 inches
- Length: 9.10 inches
- Weight: 1.05 pounds
About the Author
With great joy James has shared Jesus in more than 50 nations teaching and imparting the power of intercession, prophetic ministry, and life in the Spirit.
James is the prolific author of numerous books including The Seer, The Lost Art of Intercession, The Coming Israel Awakening, Finding Hope, and the award winning The Lifestyle of a Prophet. He has recorded multiple classes with corresponding study guides and full curriculum kits.
In the spirit of revival and reformation, James desires to facilitate unity in body of Christ by relationally networking with leaders of various denominational streams. His passion is to "win for the Lamb the rewards of His suffering." Praying for Israel is a burden of his heart, as Israel fulfills her role in the consummation of the ages.
James and Michal Ann were married for 32 years before her graduation to heaven in the fall of 2008. James has four adult children who are all married: Justin, GraceAnn, Tyler, and Rachel and a growing number of grandchildren. James makes his home in the rolling hills of Franklin, TN.